Szymon Rajwa is the JOC area representative for Eastern Europe. He has organised a JOC stand at the following event and invites all interested members.
The accommodation is here:
Our meeting will be covered by the most important Polish classic car magazine called ‘Classicauto’. The Interceptor is going to be a cover story in their August issue
AGENDA OF THE SHOW
12th August, Friday, (Castle closed for public), two activities to choose from:
1. Classic car parade through the streets of Wroclaw including visiting city’s most interesting places
2. Orienteering rally from Topacz Castle to Wroclaw with tasks and challenges en route
13th August, Saturday (Castle open for public):
1. Concours d’elegance and classic cars exhibition,
2. Sports trials on a 1.5 km long dirt track,
3. Coach excursion for participants (the destination always being unrevealed to the very last moment),
4. Gala dinner/Commander’s ball in the evening at Topacz Castle Ballroom.
14th August, Sunday (Castle open for public):
1. Concours d’elegance and classic cars exhibition continued,
2. Sports trials on a 1.5 km long dirt track continued,
3. Award ceremony.
If there are any Jensen owners staying overnight until 15th August (which in Poland is a holiday), I will organise additional activities for the evening and next day’s morning, including a dinner in one of Wroclaw restaurants (brewing their own beer!) and some scenic route driving + lunch on 15th August.
In case of any questions, you know where to find me: firstname.lastname@example.org, +48601255629 or PM @toonkojak.
Click here for Royal Mail Christmas posting dates: https://www.royalmail.com/christmas/last-posting-dates Dismiss