I am delighted that we have been able to secure the Telford Hotel Spa & Golf Resort for our flagship event for the weekend of 23-25 June 2023.
The hotel enjoys a truly enviable location, overlooking the iconic UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge, nestled amid acres of gorgeous Severn Valley countryside. For our event:
– Exclusive use of a large, flat tarmacked car park with water supply to accommodate our Concours competition.
– A selection of double, twin and family rooms, interconnected and accessible rooms and even dog-friendly rooms (at a small supplement)
– Use of the Gym and swimming pool.
– Free WiFi throughout.
– Well-appointed conference suite (in a converted 17th Century barn to accommodate the Friday buffet dinner, the Saturday gala dinner dance and the Prize giving on Sunday.
The famous Iron Bridge may be reached via a pleasant country walk directly from the hotel, other attractions in the Severn Gorge very close to the venue are Coalbrookdale Museum of Iron, Darby Houses, Enginuity, Museum of the George, Broseley Pipeworks, Jackfield Tile Museum, Tar Tunnel, Coalport China Museum and Blists Hill Victorian Town.
For those interested the attached golf course was inspired by the home of the US Masters. featuring the championship-standard 18-holes – now laid out with three difficulty variants, so there’s always a new challenge on these immaculately maintained fairways.
Also on site is the extensive spa with all sorts of treatments, both the spa and golf course are available at a supplementary cost and booking is advised.
Booking is open now: To reserve your space please click on the link, complete your details, & submit your payment Booking Form.
SPEEDY CHECK-IN to assist with your check-in please provide your Car Registration – we will also provide your email address as part of the speedy booking if you do not want us to share these details please note you will be redirected to the check in desk on arrival. Enter NA on the form if you do not want to share details.
Every year we have had some members contacting us shortly before the event asking if we can accommodate them; whilst we will always try to help we have had to disappoint some as the hotel has been full. Appreciating that not all will wish to pay upfront for an event so far in the future you are able to secure a place by paying a deposit at this stage, full details on the booking page. This year we have secured an option for 1 night stay if you are unable to attend for the full weekend (please read the form carefully when making your booking)
– Friday: Buffet style meal to welcome all. Bar open!
– Saturday: Breakfast in the hotel, planned drive or visits to the many attraction of the Severn Gorge, Dinner Dance (we are planning something a little different this year).
– Sunday: Dusters down at 10am as judging the Concours starts, lunch as a BBQ or buffet before the prize giving at 3pm.
We are really looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible after the trials and restriction of the past few years.
Click here for Royal Mail Christmas posting dates: https://www.royalmail.com/christmas/last-posting-dates Dismiss