Save the dates! 10-12 June 2022
The club has booked Eastwood Hall (near Nottingham), long standing members will recall our previous successful events at this venue though this was under different management. The dining suite has been completely refurbished (just before closing due to Covid!).
– Back to our traditional dates: 10-12 June 2022.
– Easy communications (just off the M1), sufficiently distant from urban areas that security is not a major issue.
– Use of the car park, previously a walled garden for Concours. This is flat and has a water supply.
– We have provisionally arranged a meal with choice (3 starters, 3 mains, 3 deserts) which will have to be chosen ahead of time; naturally we will incorporate veggie/vegan alternatives.
– Dog friendly rooms available.
The hotel is confident they will be fully staffed and open, thus dinner will be served in a timely manner and bar snacks will be available for Concours attendees who have not booked lunch.
We will be setting up a web page for booking, members will need to choose their dinner preferences and the menu details are being finalised. More details will be posted when this becomes available, there will be a paper form in the magazine as well in due course.